Marian Reisenbichler’s Memorial
Saturday, July 25
According to Oregon mandates, all attendees of a public event must register to attend. Please fill out this form before attending. Please make sure to include the names of all in your household who will be attending.
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache.
- Demonstrate understanding and love for your brothers and sisters and respect for our governing authorities by practicing 6ft social distancing between different households.
- If you can not maintain 6ft of space between households, State regulations require you to wear a mask.
- This is an outdoor event. Please bring a chair or blanket to sit on.
- There is a limited amount of shade for this event. If you wish to bring an umbrella or canopy you are welcome to do so, we simply ask that you sit towards the back as to not obstruct the view of others.
We look forward to welcoming you to Trinity as we celebrate the earthly and now eternal life of Marian