Trinity is a confessional Christian church and a member of the Protestant Christian denomination known as the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.
What We Belive
- The Bible is God’s Word.“All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,” 2 Timothy 3:16
- God Loves us. How much does He love us? He gave up His Son for us! “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through Him.” John 3:16-17
- All who believe in Jesus are part of God’s family of faith. “See what kind of love the father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are.” 1 John 3:1
- How do we respond to God’s love for us? We love others. “A new commandment I give to you, that you love others: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:34-35
- What happens after we die? “But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like His glorious body, by the power that enables Him even to subject all things to Himself.” Philippians 3:20-21 “Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, ‘Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more,neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.’ And he who was seated on the throne said, ‘Behold, I am making all things new.’ Also he said, ‘Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.'” Revelation 21:1-5
Learn more about the beliefs of the LCMS here: https://www.lcms.org/about/beliefs