Weekly Outdoor, in-person worship services at 9:30am.
Worship June 20 Will Be In-Person Only – No Live Stream Service
What you need to know for worship
- Please sign up by noon on Friday before the service you plan to attend. It is absolutely imperative that you sign up each week.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID (Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, or headache) we ask that you please refrain from attending.
- Demonstrate understanding and love for your brothers and sisters and respect for our governing authorities by practicing 6ft social distancing between different households.
- Bring your own seating.
- Offering baskets will be set-out instead of passing a basket around.
- We will not be handing anything out like bulletins or hymnals, but we will be providing that in a digital format so that you can bring it up on your phone or tablet or print it out ahead of time.
- We will continue to share in communion together, similar to what we were doing during Outdoor Worship. More instructions will be given at the service itself.